Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, December 2

National TV Coverage

One of the assignments I worked on recently for EK Success Brands was a heritage album showcasing a 12 x 12 Album made by K & Company. I completed 6 pages on the inside and did the cover as well. You can see the video that will be on TV at TerriO's website. Terri Ouellette is a spokesperson for the Craft & Hobby Association (CHA), she's also won two Emmy awards.

Philippon Family Album for K & Company and Ancestry.com

Needless to say, when I saw her on screen talking about the album, I got a little teary. I never thought a project of mine would be on National TV. I tried to copy and paste the airing schedule but for what ever reason blogger won't let me. If you'd like to have that, leave me a post with your email address and I'll send it to you - but I bet what you see at her website is what will be on TV.

Well, back to work now! THANKS for stopping by and have a great day.

6 comments:

  1. OH CAT... HOW COOL! Will you send it to me .. I'd love to see it.
    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WICKED cool! What an honor! What a gorgeous album! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah for you!!! I know the pages I saw in person were gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are one of the most humble people I know...never mentioned it to me today?? Congrats to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! I loved watching the video love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you send it to me? Your snowmen looooook great. H

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.