Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Wednesday, December 2

National TV Coverage

One of the assignments I worked on recently for EK Success Brands was a heritage album showcasing a 12 x 12 Album made by K & Company. I completed 6 pages on the inside and did the cover as well. You can see the video that will be on TV at TerriO's website. Terri Ouellette is a spokesperson for the Craft & Hobby Association (CHA), she's also won two Emmy awards.

Philippon Family Album for K & Company and Ancestry.com

Needless to say, when I saw her on screen talking about the album, I got a little teary. I never thought a project of mine would be on National TV. I tried to copy and paste the airing schedule but for what ever reason blogger won't let me. If you'd like to have that, leave me a post with your email address and I'll send it to you - but I bet what you see at her website is what will be on TV.

Well, back to work now! THANKS for stopping by and have a great day.

6 comments:

  1. OH CAT... HOW COOL! Will you send it to me .. I'd love to see it.
    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WICKED cool! What an honor! What a gorgeous album! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah for you!!! I know the pages I saw in person were gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are one of the most humble people I know...never mentioned it to me today?? Congrats to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! I loved watching the video love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you send it to me? Your snowmen looooook great. H

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.