Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Thursday, November 5

Cookie Cutter Ornament Kit

I just couldn't resist them - I picked up quite a few vintage cookie cutters at the flea market last Sunday - thinking that I'd have time to make some ornaments - but I'm just not going to have the time to make them all. So I made up a few extra kits - quantities are limited, I only have 6.

Each kit includes: Complete, detailed instructions, 1 vintage tin cookie cutter (shapes vary), 1 vintage chandalier crystal, a piece of punchinella, vintage book paper, beading wire, new and vintage beads, jump rings, crimp tubes and a chipboard star, for $7.95 plus shipping, payment to be made by PayPal. US shipping is $4.95, International shippping is more, but will be calculated for each order. All you need to finish this ornament is some glitter, a photograph and the tools.

If you're interested drop me a line and I'll send you a invoice by PayPal!

Thanks for dropping by.....enjoy the rest of your week. We had snow today, and I'm not ready for more!

2 comments:

  1. Catherine, I love it, yes sign me up I want to purchase one. How are you feeling? Better I hope. email me at peggybaker4him@gmail.com let me know how to pay.

    Peggy Lee Baker
    23 Prospect Street
    Whitefield, NH 03598
    603-837-2392

    can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute kit!!!!!! And snow already? wow! wicked cool! but I guess you don't think so....LOL.

    -c
    yapping cat

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.