Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, July 24

The weather is Frightful!

I can't believe the weather we're having here, torrential rain right now, and earlier tonight tornado warnings - WE NEVER have those! At the moment the TV is running the flood warning notice at the bottom of the TV for many counties in Maine and New Hampshire, you'd never know that it's summer around here!

Little V and I were stuck in the house all day, it didn't matter to me much at all because I've been busy like a crazy woman creating things for that craft show I'm in this weekend. In a week moment last night I asked my husband why did I even bother, because sometimes I feel like I'm wasting my time...and then today as I flitted and fluttered and cut and pasted - stitched and snipped - I kept thinking about that question I asked him...and the answer is - because I enjoy the process. I love making things...and being creative with my stuff. Even if no one wants to buy it, I've had a good time, and I'll just add it to my Etsy shop and hope that someone buys it there! I decided the key in these hard economic times is to have MORE things that were less expensive and a sprinkling of things that are moderately priced...yeah, I'll get back to you on that :-)

My pal Vicki took this picture of me at the EK booth holding up one of the things I made with the Zig Writer and Brushables...I loved the way it looks - though I wish the person that had taken it wouldn't have done that!

ps...this picture looks like I have a ton of food stuck in my teeth - and I don't - I PROMISE! :-)

5 comments:

  1. I think that is a great photo.. even if you do have a ton of food stuck in your teeth! lol... just kidding. It's a great photo! and I love your project!
    Hope your weather improves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See the weather is just preparing you for Nebraska :) Love your project and I can't wait to see what you made for the craft fair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! I hope your weather is calmer today.

    I'm sorry that someone took your beautiful sample... that's so sad. I can see why they'd want it because it's beautiful, but still...

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no - someone took it- that is so mean. Love that sample!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is a beautiful picture taken by Vicki C,
    What a shame people find the need to TAKE things without asking
    Oh weak moment ,think we all get them now and again but you got your answer to WHY DO I..... lol
    because you love it deep down

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.