Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Wednesday, July 23

I'm home...

and so totally exhausted! Plus, it's been raining a little everyday, so YUCK on that! I'm glad to be home from Chicago, and yesterday tended to my garden....I ate the first cucumber of the season and picked a fresh batch of beans too! It was great fun.

Just wanted to post this really cute picture of Vicki and I...since I didn't have a room mate I palled around with her and Sandy (from Crafty Secrets...) and we did have a great time!

I totally forgot that I have a craft fair this Sunday so I've been spending ALL my spare time trying to get things finished for that!! Plus, I need to get my I Inspire Me Challenge project finished....I'm late with that too!!

...so with that I'll say ta ta for now!!

6 comments:

  1. You two are so cute!!! :) Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photo of you two!!! Gorgeous!!! Have fun this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh.. it was fun , wasnt it! lol
    Loved having you with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh great picture of Vicki and yourself ,glad you had a great time! Dont forget I said NO RUSH! Oh a few busy days coming up again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have your ATC ready!!! I'm glad you had a great time with some great friends :) I'll be at our lss on Saturday - I'll have the ATC with me in case you can stop by.

    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pic! I'm really looking forward to meeting you in Nebraska @ Vicki's!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.