Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Monday, July 28

We outsmarted the thunderstorm!



We had a decent weather day yesterday - and I was thankful for that! It was a success in that we all (three of us) sold things, but we ALL wanted to have sold more. The biggest hit were the jars and bags of sea glass that I put together - after all it was the Harspwell Festival - and it was overlooking the ocean....Hannah had a lot of people interested in her Summer Art Camp for girls, and the local Art store wants me to bring my book and collaged cards by...so I think it was a success! Malia had her really pretty graphic images that I think she's going to start an Etsy shop with. Her images (behind my collaged postcards in the bottom photograph) are all made by making a potatoe print!! Brilliant!

Later in the day (getting close to packing up time) the sky started getting dark - we made a group decision not to pack up until we saw the first rain drop - but changed our minds when we saw the first flash of lightning! We all got our things packed up and in our cars before the rain started to fall - it was a good thing! It was nice to hang out and relax with my friends - even Big Valentine came down and bought me some lunch and went fishing for a little bit! I would say overall it was a GREAT day!

7 comments:

  1. I wish I could have been there. Sending you hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad you had such a successful day! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good Day,so glad I could not make it ,in a nice way lol!! think I would have bought the lot!!! ROFL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun art show! Looks like you had a ton of goodies there! That art glass sounds so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful stuff!
    You are so very creative --

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice display...wish I could have stopped by...

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGOSH!!! I love this pics of your booth!! HOW fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.