Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, November 2

Barb from Texas

About a month or so ago I got a really sweet email from Barb in Texas asking for some tips on her sewing machine and any other tips I might be able to give her for Sewing on Paper. She'd taken my book, Scrapbooking Techniques: Sewing on Paper out from her local library and wanted to ask me about the tension on her sewing machine. I am happy to report that Barb emailed me a couple of pictures of her successfull projects, thanks for sharing Barb....keep sewing on paper!!

I just wanted to say, that if you have questions about any of the techniques I have used in my books or articles I've written or projects you've seen that I made for EK Success, ScrapMuse or WHEREVER you've seen my stuff - please don't hesitate to email me and I'll get right back to you as soon as I can.

Have a happy Friday. TGIF and all that too!

2 comments:

  1. That is so nice of you catherine! Looks like she did a wonderful job, I love to use my sewing machine too I need to find a perm. spot for it so I use it more. I'm so happy its friday too!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.