Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Merrymeeting Art House, my on-line classroom!

Merrymeeting Art House, my on-line classroom!
Merrymeeting Art House is open for enrollment, click on the image to see the classes I'm offering right now!!

Monday, November 5

Scrapbooks & Beyond this Friday Night!

Just a quick post this morning while I wake up and get ready for the day. I'll be teaching this little recipe book this Friday Night at SBB, I hope you'll join me. We'll have lots of fun, and you'll make a lovely little book to give as a gift to that favorite cook in your life...or for your self to keep all your favorite recipe cards close at hand!
Join Catherine to make a beautiful holiday gift. In this class, you’ll transform a chipboard album into a lovely recipe book perfect for storing 4x6 recipe cards. The album comes with 10 page protectors & refills are available for purchase. To cover the album, we’ll use Basic Grey’s newest holiday papers, a little of Ranger’s new Crackle Paint and some other lovely items. . . the perfect gift to stuff the stocking of your favorite cook! Please bring basic tool kit, small paint brush, and a cutting mat & knife if you have them.

2 comments:

  1. OH MAN.. One of these days friend... one of these days!!! Your gonna look up .. and I'm gonna be there!!! I miss you!! Vic

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow catherine that is so gorgeous! I absolutely love this with the bg line. What a fun class!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.