Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Saturday, November 3

Remnants of Noel

are here....and the wind is howling outside. It's cold, about 39 when we got back from town - raining - and windy. That makes for a very cold yucky afternoon. Luckily we've still got power and a nice warm cup of Hot Chocolate did the trick to warm us up. I've got things ready in case we loose power - candles, flashlights, water (for coffee) laundry done, dishes done - and we'll just have to go to bed early if we do loose power....a little extra rest never hurt any one!
In other news, I'm working hard on the sample for my class this Friday Night at Scrapbooks & Beyond. It's going to be darling - trust me. A little album to hold those recipe cards you use so often, and if you don't want it to be that - you can swap the ribbon and make a brag book - or a quote book - or a whatever you want book. It's a ring bound album - and we'll make it pretty with basic grey, a fancy shape, some ribbon....and some crackle paint from Ranger. The class is a steal - only $20.00 so sign up while there's still room. I'll be posting a picture soon, once I line the inside front cover and add the shape to the front. I promise, you won't be disappointed! SIGN up now.
In the health department - the little V has an ear infection AND bacterial conjunctivitis...GREAT.
Do you remember this page I posted awhile back?? Well, I won a prize package from Rusty Pickle for it. (I think I was the only one to play along, but who cares - I can't wait for my prize pack to come....)

Well, I think I'll publish this post before we loose cable and power......TTFN. Hunker down everyone!

2 comments:

  1. congrats on winning- you so deserved this!

    Hope you will stay safe from the hurrican!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you didn't loose power last night! Congrats on winning! I love rusty pickle stuff you'll have to show us your goodies when you get them!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.