Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, November 29

Card Class

Just a quick post about a class I am teaching at Scrapbooks & Beyond in December:
Card Technique Class: It seems like everywhere we look people are talking about recycling and being green....if you are interested in our environment AND love making cards then this class is for you. Join Catherine on 'December 15th from 10am to 1pm to make three cards using recycled materials, some beautiful Christine Adolph papers (and four different stamps to choose from) just in, cardstock and watercolor paints. Not only are you making a beautiful card to send to that special someone - but they can frame it for a pretty reminder of you. We will also learn how to make custom sized envelopes using a standard sized envelope template.... Cost: $20.00 Please bring your standard tool kit.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could come too! That is a gorgeous card and I love that you all are into going green very cool :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.