Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, March 5

March ScrapMuse Kit

This is the lovely kit that Amanda from ScrapMuse has ready to ship on March 15th. Lots of cool things. ScrapMuse has been my "home away from home" since 2004. I was invited to be their Newsletter Designer and haven't looked back. The message board hosts MANY kind and generous ladies, the store has lots of cool things in stock and the Gallery has lots of really cool and inspirational projects everyday. Sign up for the Newsletter that we send out two times a month so you don't miss the announcements, sales and sneak peaks of what the kit has to offer!

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.