Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Tuesday, January 2

Wow, 2 times in 2 days....

The top image is the left side the the bottom image is the right side. I so love this layout - the way the pictures look, the papers, the spray paint.....every single thing about it - but mostly the story. I went to a psychic and she told me about my life....and it's all come true so far. She also told me I would live to be a very old woman!! Let's just hope the menopause thing comes and goes fast 'cause she didn't talk about that, ha!
Keeping the spirit of these papers alive in my head - do they look familiar! I made this last year for the CK contest at the KISS event in Manchester, NH. Didn't get any notice - but I love how it came out....but those HS iron on's were a pain!
And this one is for you NAT, becuase I'm a tease and you haven't gotten Sewing on Paper yet.....LOL. I hope it comes tomorrow - or would that be today for you now?

2 comments:

  1. LOL- you are such a teaser!
    Wow - this looks all super duper yummie! BTW - I was soooo annoyed with the HS Iron Ons that I cursed them and threw them away - I guess it is really hard to get the thrill out of them - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cat .. I love every single one of these! I have a can of sraypaint sitting here on my dest that I had jarad pick up for my yesterday... with a little project or two in mind. Wish you could come over and PLAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.