Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

My Artful Life Planner

My Artful Life Planner
Merrymeeting Art House is open for enrollment, click on the image to see the classes I'm offering right now!!

Thursday, January 4

Sneaky Peaky!

Some of you know I am working on another big project - with 25 projects due to go out via UPS this afternoon.....and what I am I doing here I ask myself.....since I can't share much with you I thought I would give you this little snippet of one of the projects before UPS comes and picks it up and takes it to Utah ..... it's a little reminder to myself not to be such a worry wart....it will all work out in the end....just keep on working - but to not work to hard. Life isn't all work - it's gotta be fun! As my lovely friend Vic says, this art makes me happy! Anyhoo, gotta go have some more fun...later taters.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhmy - this looks so freakin' cool!!!!

    Oh year enjoy this art - Love you Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine, this is beautiful!...as is the rest of your blog (is this the first time I've seen your blog? i can't remember). Hoping you are having a spectacular and very creative new year! probably won't be at CHA--at least not with ek. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cat... we think tooo much alike sometimes. As I was reading your blog, It was hitting such a cord with me. It's just how I'm feeling about things right now. I'm thinking , I'm SO linking to Cat's blog today when I blog, and then I read down farther, to see you linked to mine too! LOL FUNNY!
    I can not wait to see your new projects... beause I'll have my "Sewing on Paper" worn out soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.