Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Tuesday, January 16

January ScrapMuse DT Layout

OK, so officially I am a slug, but Amanda and the team love me anyway! Here is my project from the January Kit, it's not a layout but a window....I am going to hang it by the ribbons that hold a dowel (that you can't see) in my new house. Which, is coming soon. so very soon. This window just reinforces the fact that I can't throw anything away. Three pieces of trash adorn this - one from Ian's new Levi's I picked up at Target - that's the distressed one, one from 7Gypsies - that the small circle punch and the last from the package of buttons I got with my kit...that's the one that the H is sitting on.
Get this, I throw my scraps away - but I save trash....hmmmm. Interesting. Anyway, you can sign up to get an announcement for the ScrapMuse Newsletter by going here. We'll be sending out a new one REAAAAAAAL soon.

3 comments:

  1. I so love this Cat...if you ever thing that it doesn't fit the new house, just send it my way- LOL!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THAT THING TOO! and hey..how do I get me one of those SM news letters?... I've heard they are fantastic!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.