Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Monday, October 13

Studio Flowers

I had quite a few friends and family bring flowers for the opening of Merrymeeting Art House -- it warmed my heart to know that so many people are wishing me great success.

I tried to take a still life of all of them -- to remember how amazing they all are!


Sunflowers from my Mom. She knows how much I love sunflowers. They lasted a long time.

 
From my sweet friend Nim -- so colorful and lovely. She said the white lilies have a special meaning and now I can't remember what she said. As the flowers ended up going I made 3 different arrangements from this huge one -- some of the flowers lasted about 2 weeks!

Pumpkins and squash from my friend Loretta. They are still going strong a month later with another bouquet of sunflowers my Mom brought. 



Hydrangea  from my sweetest friend Kelley. Hand delivered and from her garden. I have another bouquet hand-delivered this week from another friend. Flowers are definitely welcome here!

Thanks all for dropping by today -- have a great week! Happy Columbus Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.