Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Thursday, October 9

Private Art Journaling Class at Merrymeeting Art House

I was blessed to have a friend schedule a private "Intro to Art Journal" class at Merrymeeting Art House a few weeks ago. We painted covers for journals, talked about art and enjoyed each others company.



I showed her some of the different journals I keep. But mostly we made art together.


She left with a beautiful journal and I had a few more samples to use for Intro to Art Journaling. 


Thanks for coming Hannah! See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.