Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Saturday, October 25

Meeting Students

Last month one of the students that has taken many of my on-line classes came to Maine on a cruise and we spent the afternoon together. It was such a joy sharing my favorite restaurant with Barb Lambing and her husband --and Portland Head wasn't to bad either!


Of course we had a selfie! 


And the weather was perfect that day -- love that the black eyed susans were in perfect bloom for them!


Flowers on the table at my favorite Dim Sum in Portland.



And one more selfie -- thank you so much Barb -- it truly was a lovely afternoon. Hope to see you again soon!


1 comment:

  1. What a sweet person you are, Catherine! Barb is going to be thrilled when she sees you have blogged about your visit!! Those black eye susans are magnificent!! Tfs.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.