Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Thursday, October 23

Brunswick 10 x 10

Last month I contributed to a fun art show in Brunswick called the 10 x 10 Brunswick Benefit Show and Art Sale -- and I'm happy to say I sold one painting!


My two paintings are in the middle! I chose not to frame them because I used Birch Panels.


The sunflower painting is the one that sold, it is one of my favorite ones but I know that it went to a good home.


The proceeds from the sale go to Arts are Elementary which helps Brunswick Elementary schools. I think it was a great success, thanks to all the came out to see all the beautiful work -- and thanks to the person that purchased my painting -- forever grateful for your support!

Have a great day all, it's raining cats and dogs here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.