Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, February 20

Winter....it's the Never Ending Story around here!

Early last fall my Mother told me we were in for a long, hard winter. I kind of dismissed her comments and thought that her information from the Farmer's Almanac was not accurate.


Boy, was I wrong! 


We've currently had two snow storms this week with another on the way for tomorrow. I know I've mentioned in past years that I like the winter because I love cross country skiing and snowshoeing....but this winter has been so hard with lots of below zero temperatures. And snow. I think that's a sign that I'm getting old. urgh.


But on a positive note, at least the time I'm spending inside (instead of being physical outside) I'm getting lots of art created, and that's always a good thing! 


With thoughts of spring I think I'll say thanks for stopping by, have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.