Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Monday, August 27

rested and rejuvinated

I've been feeling really tired. Frantic. About a lot of things -- but mostly where this art journey is taking me -- and since I was officially done with my Design Team responsibilities for EK Success last week I decided to take some time to re-group, reflect on the last 9 years, and figure out what direction the next 9 years of my career are going to take me.

I didn't make  any art.
I stayed off FaceBook -- well mostly.
I stayed off Pinterest.
and Twitter.
and Klout.
and Skype.
and I didn't ready all the daily blogs I like to read.
And I gave up coffee. again. 

My husband and I also started a juicing and raw food diet 2 weeks ago -- to help his arthritis. So I juiced and prepared lots of raw food. And I made lists. And I visited with family that was in town all week.

Today I feel refreshed.
Clear-headed.
Ready to make a game plan for tackling where I want to go and what I want to do. 

Ready to open my eyes to the beautiful world around me.
 
Ready to start new things. New classes, new endeavors. New teaching gigs (I've already got 3 lines up for this fall -- wahoo!) and new art projects. Yes. I am ready for the next chapter in my Artsy Fartsy Life!

What are you ready for?
Thanks for stopping by -- have a great week. 

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you back refreshed Catherine -sometimes we need to do that. I am having the opposite problem of struggling to get going again after six weeks away! I feel as if I have forgotten everything I used to do. So I'm clearing out the craft room, dumping a whole load of stuff, then I'm going to get back to doodling and painting some art journal pages based around my current goal of losing a stone and getting alot more exercise (also for my arthritis).

    I love the colours in your journal pages - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you back & rejuvenated! Now let's kick some artsy fartsy butt!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.