Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Wednesday, August 29

Absolutely FANTASTIC Workshop!

Just popping by to share a few photos from a workshop I took on Sunday with the lovely Julie Fei-Fan Balzer at Absolutely Everything in Topsfield, MA. 

You can see Julie's photo's on her blog -- she's got a lot more of the whole group.

When I first got to the workshop and sat down I was pleasantly surprised to be sitting next to one of my students at MCC, Penny. She's taken quite a few classes from me, it was nice to chit chat and get to know her a bit. You can check out her blog, she's very talented and lives not too far from me.

And a few Instagrams from the workshop. 




Me, my project and Julie.

And this is what my nearly completed project looked like last night.

I love using my metal letter stamps to sign my Birch Boards and add a little word here and there.
I also added lots of details in the center of each flower and a few more flowers here and there.
I am pretty pleased with myself, as I usually don't finish projects from workshops.
This one is for a special project next month -- so I'll give you more details then.
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day - and I hope you find the time to do something creative today, it is Wednesday after all!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Catherine! It was a lot of fun to take a class together. It's always fun to be inspired by creative people - for me it was like two for the price of one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous your results- you talented chica you ! So fun you met Julie- wish I would have been there too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning girlfriend, oh how wonderful day to spend with amazing talented ladies. I have never been to that store,,I think I need to take a trip...hugs

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.