Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Monday, February 13

K & Company Projects at CHA Last Week

Just a quick post to share some projects I created using some new K & Company products that were debuted at CHA a couple weeks ago. I always feel so lucky to create projects using their papers and embellishments - they are always so beautiful and colorful, and very matched to my style of creating.  

The first is a scrapbook page, Simple Joys. I don't know who the woman is, she was in a stack of photos I bought at the flea market. 

This second project is like a shadow box -- and the bases of the small collages are from the Tag Stack pad -- I really LOVE the way this project turned out. 

I also created these bird houses to match the shadow box. 

Another product line on a wood frame, it looks so nice in person. 

And last, a little journal for remembering those sweet moments that happen everyday -- so when you scrapbook them the details are close at hand. 

I've got a busy week -- so hopefully I"ll be able to get on here and post again soon. Next week is school vacation week, and I'm hoping for a little snow so we can go out snow shoeing and play in the snow a little! Thanks for stopping by -- hope you have a wonderful Monday! 

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing you beautiful work my friend. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I absolutely love these awesome creative makes. The frame is superb and I can't wait to create something like this. The little journal is genius too. Love them all. I will be following you from now on, because I don't want to miss any more fab makes. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.