Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Merrymeeting Art House, my on-line classroom!

Merrymeeting Art House, my on-line classroom!
Merrymeeting Art House is open for enrollment, click on the image to see the classes I'm offering right now!!

Tuesday, January 17

Mixed Media Collage

I've been flitting around like a butterfly all weekend working on my newest class, Mixed Media Collage that starts next week at My Creative Classroom. Last night, when I should have gone to bed (11pm, urgh)  -- I started this collage. I just wanted to get the base started and dried so I could get down to business this morning and finish. Well, I had to watch HSN first (Home Shopping Network -- you can watch the short clip here. I made ALL the examples for this segment, woohoo so exciting!) -- because a TON of projects I made for K & Company were on there. 

Anyway, now that I'm done tooting that horn, I thought I would share this little example I made to use for advertising my collage class. 


If you are interested in collage, stenciling, painting, sewing and lots of OTHER fun techniques -- and want to mix them together to create beautiful Mixed Media pieces of art -- this is the course for you! It is starting next week, January 25 -- so go on over to My Creative Classroom and register today! You won't want to miss this fun course.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a GREAT day. 

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.