Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, July 9

Recycled Pencil Holder and Baubles

A while back I invited you all to check out a new place on the internet called Spotted Canary. It's been a big part of the work that I've been doing since the beginning of the year and I'm really proud of the way that it has all come together.

I also wanted to share a couple new of projects that are up over there, at Spotted Canary! I had so much fun making the baubles. It's pretty easy, and I've even taken it to the boy's 4th grade class and they made some too. If you have a minute, check out my projects over there. You'll find the instructions and supply lists for these two projects that I've done, plus many others by me and my fellow team members! I hope you'll visit and be sure to stop back and let me know what you think!!

Have a GREAT rest of your day. The sun is finally shining, though I've got some Spotted Canary projects to work on this afternoon so I won't be outside much!!

2 comments:

  1. It is such an amazing website and your projects are stunning!!! Love you girl- your work is a constant inspiration for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'll have to go check it out. Your projects are so cute! Love them! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.