Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, July 6

Hybrid Pages

Sorry for my absence, seems like forever since I posted last, but it's only been 10 days! Since we got back from Virginia I've been so busy playing catch up - on email - housework - laundry and whatever else I got behind on that I haven't had a chance to post. (I also must admit that I got sucked into Facebook and have spent much of my spare time finding old friends and catching up that at the end of the night there was NO time left for this....)

I thought I'd share a new project that's up over at Spotted Canary. It's a hybrid page, for those of you that don't know what that means it's made with part digital AND part traditional scrapbooking. The digital part of this page is how I treated the images, you can get a tutorial over on the Spotted Canary website, plus see two other pages I made for this update.
(A little note, the Father's Day page was posted to my profile by mistake, it belongs to one of the other designers but I'm not sure who.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.