Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, July 27

I'm Back....and I've got a cool Card Box to share!!

We're back from our vacation at Rangeley Lake, laundry is caught up, emails are weeded through and answered.....but I haven't had a chance to edit anyof my photos, there's plenty of time for that though!

Today, I thought I would share something that I made a couple weeksago for a friend, her name is Elizabeth. She was celebrating her 40th birthday and a bunch of the girls on the EK Success Creative Team got together and either made of got 40 things for her....I made a fun card box and some cards as my contribution.

I'm really happy with the way it turned out! I just used one of those photostorage boxes that you can pick up at Jo Ann's or wherever. I think she liked it to, plus it was full of cards - between all of us we filled it with 40 cards!!

Hope you enjoyed my box, and thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yea, love it. What a wonderful gift ... I so adore getting hand-made goodies like that. Since I make my own cards my friends usually think I don't want to use someone elses but I've informed them how wrong they are. Oh and by the way; I'm still sewing away with that little machine I got. Sewing on paper has become my addiction.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.