Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Saturday, May 16

Lovelies from Brimfield

Just a quick post today to share some pictures of my goodies from this week. Though, I didn't include the beautiful new papers and embellishments I picked up at Absolutely Everything and Ink About It.
You can tell how small the Frozen Charlottes are by comparing them to the Monopoly piece in the picture below. I wish I had some of the white bisque ones, but we didn't see any - bummer!!


The Boy and I have a busy day planned. I'm headed off to Yoga first thing, then we're headed to the Bowdoinham Library plant sale. If the rain holds off we're going to get a few things planted. He wants to plant the peas, and I want to plant the Kale, carrots, radishes....and something else but I can't remember what. Have a great weekend.....catch you on the flip side!

4 comments:

  1. OH ..what a bunch of treasures!!! Yummy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cool finds! Got my beautiful bottle of treasures from Maine and I love it! The tag was adorable as well....THANKS!

    Take Care - Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the goodies....can't wait for more in Sept!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.