Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, January 23

Sneakie Peakie....and a few weekend pictures!

EK Success brands has quite a few new products coming out at CHA in Los Angeles this weekend. K & Company has several new paper product lines, InkaDinkaDoo lots of new wooden and clear stamps, Dimensions has a really fun new embroidary line....EK some new Jolee's...but one of my all time favorites is the three little chickie's border punch from the Martha Stewart line. Something about it makes me really happy....hopefully I'll be getting one real soon :-)


I was also lucky to be able make a few projects for K & Co. to take to CHA using new products by Brenda Walton. You can view the new Sweet Talk Line here, at Brenda's blog.

You can see some images of the other new products on Kara Ward's blog, here!

New Jolee's Boutique by EK Success

Hand Made Embroidery Kit by Dimensions
Wild Raspberry Line by K & Co.
Madeline Line by K & Co.
Last weekend we went to Oakham, Massachusetts to take my Mom to visit her sister, and her daughter. We had a pretty relaxing time, I even found myself having a nap on Sunday afternoon. It was pretty nice to visit, we did lots of cooking like we always do - I got a little haircut too.


Here are a few pictures of my boy with the daughter of a friend of my cousins that came to play on Sunday. She brought her snow pants and stuff and they played out in the snow for a while. I think they had the best time picto-chatting on Nintendo. Aren't they just the cutest little couple you've ever seen?? BTW, they are the same age...look how tall my boy is!

2 comments:

  1. what great photos of little v and his new friend!! we have not had that much snow here, although today is started and hasn't stopped yet!!

    i LOVE that handmade embroidery kit, so adorable!! i also like the wild raspberry paper from k & co.

    hope to get some sneak peeks of your cha items that you sent.

    enjoy your sunday!! maybe another 'catnap'?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That punch is so neat! Makes me think of spring! I LOVE the pics Cat. He is so adorable!!! Hope everything is good. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.