Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Sunday, January 25

Sneak Peak, Part 2

I've got another quick sneak peak for you. This one is using a new and cool punch from EK Success. And in my opinion, you've got to get them, definetly a must have. Look at these slim punches, the single punch is the size of an Ipod Nano, the border punches are a tad bit bigger - still they are so cool, they folds flat for storage. Think how much easier these would be to store. The page, Explore Nature, below uses the scalloped edge border punch. I'm not sure when these will be available, but I can guarentee you they will be HOT!
Explore Nature
Even though I created this page, it is the property of EK Success, please do not copy it and put it on your site without their written permission.
We go snow shoeing practically every weekend, and for us Saturday was the day. Today we woke up to -14 degree temps and decided a movie was in store instead of playing outside. Thought I'd share a few pictures from our outing.
You almost can't tell which is the child and which is the adult here!
Isn't he cute?
I've been inspired by Rebecca Sower this week to look to nature for inspiration. Can you see the three cool triangles made from fallen trees and branches?
Hope you had a relaxing and great weekend. Back to the old grind tomorrow!

7 comments:

  1. brrrrrrrr not for me it looks to cold lol!!
    Oh loving these punches and I`m all for more storage space with punches

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the pictures Cat..Oh I would so love to take my little boy out in that snow he would love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Layout!
    Hope everything is going ok with you!!! Sendding cold hugs From Ottawa! Take care! Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those punches look wonderful! Love the slim line too! Love the bug on your lo! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely see the triangles in the picture. I wish I lived somewhere where I could walk out the door to pretty snow. I'm "in town" and the snow is all dirty.
    I'm starting a feature on my blog for those of us who live in New England. I hope you'll stop by and check it out.
    http://ebogie.blogspot.com/2007/01/new-england-bloggers.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I loved the chickies border punch (I love my Martha Stewart border punches) but I love this scalloped punch -- I hope that I can find them here in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  7. woooowww that layout of yours is so stunning!!!!! Love it!

    You got a lot of snow girl! We had a bit too - kind of weird here- LOL.

    any change you coming to NYC to visit me while I'm there in March? LOL . I hope some day we can make it. I might be in Vermont for a wedding in December- but we will catch up when I know more about it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.