Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, January 13

Just a quick pop in to say Happy Tuesday to you all...I've got company this week and the boy is playing hookey today so we can go sliding, to the movies and have a nice day visiting with our friends. The picture above is the three boys when we went to Williamsburg last spring!

I'd also like to ask you all to say some prayers for my friend Leslie, I think she needs all she can get right now! THANKS and have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. HELLOOOO Friend! just taking a break from work.. long enough to come by and say , Hello.. and I'm thinking of you! Take care.. keep warm.
    We had a white out here yesterday, with 30-40 mile and hour windy. There was a 25 car pile up on the hwy between our house and moms.. right on the curve outside of Fremont by the airport. SO glad mom and I canceled her eye doc app in Omaha that day. eeek

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a fun day catherine!! hope that it was a good one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are very kind. I appreciate it so much. hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a real fun day.passing by to say "hello and thinking about you and not forgotten you" prayers for your friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first I had heard of Leslie's story. I will indeed pray for her and her family. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. ~Lori

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.