My dear friend Vic gave me this award a little bit ago, and I've been lazy about getting it posted here. THANKS Vic, hope you're not to busy these days working on CHA Assignments! I think I have to give this to 7 people/blogs, so here goes:
- Scrapbook Trends: I love Nat's blog...very creative and she always has lovely and creative pictures of Germany.
- Bonorama Mama: Shawn is a great internet friend - and I met her last summer. We do a lot of ATC Swaps and I've really enjoyed getting to know her through her blog, I know you will to.
- Confessions of a Pioneer Woman: You've got to read Ree's blog, she is hysterical, plus she has great give aways all the time!
- Simply Rose: I met Rose through Vic, she's a really cheerful, creative and fun lady.
- On the Funny Side of Life: Stephanie is another wonderful blog friend, and we also do a lot of ATC swaps! She actually lives close enough (well, kinda) that a visit isn'treally OUT of the question - as long as my husband goes on another fishing trip to upstate New York...then we'll visit.
- Abagadassett Art: Say that three times fast :-) Karen is a creative soul that lives near me and we get together and create art, go on lunch trips and long road trips to antique stores and places that make HUGE whoopie pies. VERY Creative and fun friend.
- Life is full of 4 Leaf Clovers: Kelley she's one of the nicest, gentle wonderful friends that I have. Also very creative, she's the third musketeer in any fun lunch or road trip that Karen and I have.