Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, September 17

I Inspire Me Number 8

I Inspire Me 8 is up and is it ever GORGEOUS! We are so lucky to have Stephanie Howell as our Guest Designer this week for the IIM 8 - Linen & Textile Themed Post. All the layouts this week were inspired by some piece of linen, bedding or textile. Also, check out what the RANDOM winner of this challenge will receive! The sold out Scrapmuse Butterfly Dreams kit !! Lana will draw one lucky winner from all of the Linen-Inspired Participants! All you have to do is comment on this post to be eligible to win with the link to your Linen-Inspired layout and we will randomly pick a winner in two weeks!

This is my page, inspired by the colors of these two pillows in my living room.



Well, that's all for now, I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things real soon. Still feeling VERY tired and NOT myself this week! I was a lot sicker than I thought!

9 comments:

  1. this is such a wonderful wonderful layout! Huge hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! Such lovely rich colors and a darling dog to boot! You have more talent in your little finger than I do in my entire body. Hope you are feeling better. Colds always come with Fall. Hugs-Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout! I think you have inspired me to try the I Inspire Me challenge. And...THANK YOU SO MUCH for the ATC. I stopped into our lss yesterday and Kelley handed it to me. Go to my blog to see your trade. I will put it in the mail tomorrow! thanks again!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cat~So sorry you are still feeling under the weather! YUK! Hope you feel better soon. Love your lo! Hugs,Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey cat!! this is a rich, texture-filled page & i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful layout and love your take on the challenge
    Oh I do hope you are starting to feel alot better than you have been
    big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Missy!!
    Super cool inspiration layout! And what a cutie pie photo of guinness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love this! Your dog is SO cute! Great pics and layout. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.