Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, September 24

At this VERY moment..

nine years ago today, this one was brought into this world. What a joy he has brought into our lives. He's smart and funny - and thoughtful - compassionate and friendly. A perfect child, what more could we ask for? I'm off to shop for dinner, cake and that ONE last thing that our responsible boy wants for his 9th birthday - a fish tank. ta ta for now! I also wanted to share this post that I just discovered from Martha Stewart today. She's got her own blog studio, lucky lady! I think I love the inspiration board the best....oh and the external hard drive where she stores all her digital images. But Martha, you really should try a Dahl trimmer...the blade lasts forever and their customer service is great. I just love my 550!!

4 comments:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.