Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, September 12

300th Post and Etsy Listings

I just noticed this is my 300th Post, wow....that's all I can say! Anyway, I'm feeling better today, MUCH MUCH better though I'm not 100% yet! Exhausted still, but trying to get things done AND take it easy...so I guess that means working behind the computer, huh?? Anyway, I've finally gotten 10 of my collages scanned and added to my etsy shop. I have 18 more of them, but am planning on saving them for my Christmas Art Fair this fall...need to get going on that too! Hope you like them, time for a nap now!!

12 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are on the mend. Love the beautiful collages!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your collages Catherine!
    I'm happy that you are feeling better! have a great w-end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. catherine,
    these collages are beautiful!! sorry to hear that you were under the weather, but glad you are back up and around. thanks for sharing these, so creative!! have a wonderful weekend with your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are gorgeous!! Glad to hear you are feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you feeling better Cat! GReat to hear you voice on the phone...just I miss ya girl!
    These are all just so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on all those posts! I am loving the new pieces. Your work is great andI'm glad you share it here with us (it's total eye candy to me!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the one you made for me. It is hanging in the store. You do a great job. We did get your books in also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stuff, Cat! Glad to hear you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw some of these over at Vickies blog...these are just gorgeous!

    c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Catherine!
    I got your ATC yesterday! She's so precious! I love it! Love the little envelop too! I will surprise you soon with something in the mail =)!
    Take care
    S

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.