Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Saturday, December 22

My Christmas Valentine...

okokok. But what else am I supposed to call him...he's my little Valentine - so for these pictures he's my little Christmas Valentine...he he he. These are the pictures we sent out in our Christmas cards this year. I usually stress over the composition and try to come up with something totally unique and fun...but this year I've been so out of sorts that I didn't even take the picture until the 17th... I do love how they came out, don't you? My Mom and I went out grocery shopping today and to find a few last minute stocking stuffers, and I've just got to say - what makes people so DANG rude? I try so hard to say excuse me and smile at people and make jokes when I can - I usually take lots of deep breaths too - but jeez - come on people ! It seems to me that it would be so much easier to smile and say have a nice day than it is to be mean and rude? Needless to say, it was a frustrating time out and about today! People must have thought I was having a baby or something I was taking so many deep breaths...LOL. I opened up a good ol' Sammie Adams the minute I got home to help relieve the tension....might have to have another just for good measure! Well, TTFN and have a wonderful Saturday night!

3 comments:

  1. lol! have one for me cat (god knows I wish i could!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pics so very cute!! Tis the season to bring out the grumpy people huh! Merry Christmas Cat! Love your Christmas Valentine he is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have a drink with you Cat. Holidays are to be FUN, I don't know why it brings out so many Scrooges but our Target had all them yesterday. I think everyone of them had radar to run their carts into mine and then do a hit and run. I would just smile and yell Merry Christmas. I think my dd was going to run off because I was embarrassing her. But it did stop a few people and hopefully it made them think about how rude they were. If not I felt better.

    Love the photos of your little Valentine. Wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.