Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Saturday, December 1

Artist and Crafts{wo}man Show

Thought I'd share some images of my wares I had at a local Artist Show. I certainly had a wonderful time - great food - great company - but not as many sales as I had anticipated. I have some things still available and will be putting them up for sale either here or on my etsy...we'll see how hard it is to figure out a PayPal link or sidebar or link to my Etsy shop....something so you can purchase these lovelies. If you see anything in particular you want - please email me and I'll get things going. This is a 6 x 8 Canvas with a collaged image attached to the top. The image has been stamped, painted, beaded and machine stitched with a strip of vintage tape measure added. I totally love it....I have three of these.

There are quite a few hanging decorations - 2 banner style and the other a standard rectangle. All decorated nicely for the Holidays (with some just friendship, love or inspirational messages).

I also have some watercolor card sets - all collaged, with an image that has been stamped, painted, machine stitched and some have a strip of vintage tape measure added. I have post cards in a clear envelope,

I am going to Virginia to see my friend Chris on Monday - so I won't be able to send anything until I return on the 11th....but first come first serve. :-) We can get a dialog started and figure out pricing and shipping, send an invoice and go from there.....no stress.... :-)

4 comments:

  1. ahh - love your art! Have fun with your friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness you were busy! Love all your creations so pretty! Have a good time! Love your new banner too you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kitty.. email me when you get home... I might need to make a purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you thank you thank you cat for the lovely goodies I got in the mail!!! If this ice ever stops I will get to the post office to mail yours off :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.