Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Wednesday, September 30

Happiness

It's amazing what color does to an ordinary image.


I suppose color alone is a reason to be happy. But, when you have gorgeous flowers and bright colors, there's no reason to be unhappy!


This art journal page was made with my Words of Wisdom #2 Stamp set from Art Gone Wild and colored with DecoArt® Media Fluid Acrylics. If you scroll down a few days you'll find the Creative Masking video I created showing how I stamped this page.

Thanks for dropping by, have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to the video--love to use masking, but sometimes it is hard to think "backwards" to figure out how to layer the masks! : ) Gorgeous Catherine!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.