Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Thursday, September 24

Creative Masking with Just One Stamp

I hope you're having a GREAT day so far -- and enjoying the stirrings of your morning. Coffee is involved with that, I hope. Today I thought I'd share a a super quick video (with no talking) that I made showing how you can get creative with just one stamp and a little creative masking.

I don't think this video needs any explanation, except that I'm cutting 2 post-it notes when the video first starts to create 2 masks at once.

I'm using the Words of Wisdom 2 Stamp set from my newest release from Art Gone Wild, you can find that here.


Here's what the page looks like after a little lettering and fill-in doodling.


I'll share how I color this fun page in another video! THANKS for dropping by, hope your day is creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.