Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Friday, September 18

Happy Accidents Bonus Video

Hello friends and Happy Friday!!

Today I wanted to share a little video I hobbled together from the unused parts of a video I created for DecoArt Media. The original post went up yesterday, you can see that post and video here: http://decoart.com/mixedmediablog/


This video doesn't have the best sound quality, which is why it didn't make the cut on the video for DecoArt, but I thought you'd like to see how I finished this page.



Thank you so much for dropping by, please don't hesitate to ask questions if you have them! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.