Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Wednesday, August 6

Surrounded by Inspiration

Make sure to come back tomorrow for a $5.00 coupon good for my Artful Life Planner download and class that I'm offering at merrymeeting art house. 

I always have my camera with me -- well -- I should say I always have my phone with me. When I see something that I might be inspired to draw I take a few photos to refer to later.
 

Like this simple bouquet at Whole Foods.


Sometimes using the Instagram Filters helps crop some of the surrounding things out for a more pleasing photo.


I can't wait to have a moment with this one! Thanks for dropping by today, enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.