Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Friday, August 8

My Artful Life Planner

I've been working on a special project the last month or so -- in between stamp designs, consulting and teaching. It's kind of like a coloring book but I'm calling it "My Artful Life Planner" -- a 12 or 18 month planner -- depending on when you want to start. It's filled with 21 drawings and the rest are planner pages that take you into -- January 2016 -- it has a total of 102 pages.

http://www.merrymeetingarthouse.com/product/2014-2015-artful-life-planner/
After getting some feed back from a few friends, and creating a video to demonstrate how I put mine together I'm happy to say that the planner is ready for you to purchase.

http://www.merrymeetingarthouse.com/product/2014-2015-artful-life-planner/

The video is nearly 17 minutes long and covers printing, creating covers, punching, binding and assembly. And also gives some tips on what to do if you don't have a binding machine and how to use the We R Memory Keepers Cinch.

http://www.merrymeetingarthouse.com/product/2014-2015-artful-life-planner/

I'd love for you to take a minute to check it out here -- at my classroom website; Merrymeeting Art House. When you purchase you will have immediate access to the video as well have the ability to download the digital file from my Google Drive.

As a thank you to my faithful readers I've put the planner on sale -- you can save $5.00 if you purchase before August 31 -- so don't hesitate!

THANKS for dropping by, have a GREAT day!

3 comments:

  1. I tried using the coupon, and it said that it does not exist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just placed my order, but forgot to add the message, that I want mine to start with January 2015

      Delete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.