Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Monday, August 4

Daily Practices

Just a quick post to share some of my daily practice pages. At the beginning of the year I used a cheapo notebook with lined pages. The transition to unlined pages was hard, but I'm super happy that I stuck with it.



I've also been trying to spend more time coloring and being more aware of my color choices.


I take my journal with me everywhere -- because a moment spent working in it is a super happy one. Someone recently told me that watching me create is like watching someone on crack. I've never seen anyone on that stuff, but I certainly am addicted to making art. 


When I close my eyes I see fields of flowers. What do you see?

Thanks for dropping by, have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I discovered you through instagram.. and seriously WOW! Your website is so inspiring... I'm going to need one of your planners! Can't wait. Thank you for all your inspiration! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.