Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Saturday, August 2

Beans Beans Beans

Early in May I went to a lovely Dim Sum restaurant in Portland with my husband and had this yummy dish of string beans. It was so delicious I didn't want to share. I did, though. Really. Letting him have 2 or 3 is still considered sharing, right?


I have been so ANXIOUS for our beans to be ready so I could make this dish at home. 


Finally, a few weeks ago I picked 1 GALLON of beans in a very short few minutes, and ran home and made this for my dinner.



It was so good that I've made it 4 more times since. There's nothing quite as good as fresh vegetables right out of the garden!

Thanks for dropping by, have a great day.




3 comments:

  1. Well, how did you make it? Inquiring minds want to know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janiet,
      I sauteed them in olive oil with garlic and onions. Just before I took them off the heat (they were still a bit cunchy) I splashed soy sauce and seasoned them with salt and pepper. So easy, yet so good!

      Have a great day.
      Catherine

      Delete
    2. Raw sesame seeds sprinkled over each serving gives a nice nutty flavor, though many people are allergic so them.

      Delete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.