Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Wednesday, March 5

Small Journal Paisley Stencil!

The days and weeks seem to fly by -- it seems like it was Sunday just a minute ago and now it's Wednesday. There's just not enough time to get all the I want to do done. But, chipping away bit by bit.

Today I wanted to share this little video I created -- it's totally changed the way I use spray paint!


No more headaches!


And here's the completed Project Life card, it turned out great! 

Thanks for joining me, have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.