Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Friday, March 7

Art Gone Wild Flower Frame 1 Stamp!

Hello and HAPPY Friday! Today I wanted to share a beautiful card made by Georgina Ford from Kaardvark! I love that she used Gelli Printed papers as the base for her flowers! I love my Gelli Plate, going to have to try this technique!

You can read about how she created this card on her blog:



THANKS for dropping by and have a WONDERFUL weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing my card on your blog today. I am thrilled to be featured.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.