Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Saturday, March 1

Blue Flowers from Kathie DeLuca

Good Morning and HAPPY Weekend and Happy 1st day of March!! Not that the weekends are any different than the weekdays are around here but it's always a nice concept when Saturday and Sunday roll around. Mostly because my family is home and my husband always cooks a delicious breakfast.

Today I wanted to share this beautiful card that my friend Kathie Deluca created using my Flower Frame 1 Stamp. It's a gorgeous card, I just love the entire thing. Especially the blue flower, I would never have thought to color it blue.

It's just stunning, don't you think?


Take a minute to drop by her blog to see how she made this card and take a minute check out some of the other amazing things she creates, you won't be disappointed! She's so talented!

Have a great weekend and thank you so much for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.