Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Saturday, March 8

Holy Heck it's the FIRST Week of March and it's just about over!

I can hardly believer that the FIRST WEEK of March is over - however it doesn't really look like winter is going to recede anytime soon. Even if it is warm out today.

Thought I'd do a little week in review since I'm still in shock over it being March and all.


This Week I hit the sixty mark for my Daily Practice Pages -- you can see them all on Instagram.  It feels good to have that many amazing drawings completed. This week started out rough and I wasn't really into it, but perseverance won and I was able to create 6 pages. A few more simple and quick than others, but sometimes the practice of actually doing it is all you need.


I created these beautiful little memory cards for my sister-in-law to commemorate the life of her father, who passed away on Monday. She was inspired by this, over on Pinterest. It's been a tough few weeks. 


Immediately after leaving the funeral last night we were blessed to this amazing sight. I was also so happy to have caught it on my phone.


  • On top of the 6 daily practice pages noted earlier I finished up 8 Project Life Cards using my Art Gone Wild Stamps -- here are 6 of them
  • Jumped in FEET First and got 2 classes ready to open on my Merrymeeting Art House Classroom site
  • Sent out a newsletter on MailChimp
  • Created a FREE Project Life Downloadable created/edited/posted a free video for using the Copic Spray System with my stencils
  • Created an apron for the Mixed Media Madness retreat that is happening on March 21! 
  • I even finished and posted a super cute project for the Sizzix blog! 
  • Worked on and almost finished a FREE 38 Page Downloadable book that Mandy Collins and I are working on
It was a productive week for sure, working from home and doing it all means you have to wear a ton of different hats -- and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Let's hope next week is as productive -- especially when I start going back to the gym, LOL. THANKS for dropping by and have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, when do you find time to eat? lol Amazing art on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.