Thought I'd do a little week in review since I'm still in shock over it being March and all.
This Week I hit the sixty mark for my Daily Practice Pages -- you can see them all on Instagram. It feels good to have that many amazing drawings completed. This week started out rough and I wasn't really into it, but perseverance won and I was able to create 6 pages. A few more simple and quick than others, but sometimes the practice of actually doing it is all you need.
I created these beautiful little memory cards for my sister-in-law to commemorate the life of her father, who passed away on Monday. She was inspired by this, over on Pinterest. It's been a tough few weeks.
Immediately after leaving the funeral last night we were blessed to this amazing sight. I was also so happy to have caught it on my phone.
- On top of the 6 daily practice pages noted earlier I finished up 8 Project Life Cards using my Art Gone Wild Stamps -- here are 6 of them
- Jumped in FEET First and got 2 classes ready to open on my Merrymeeting Art House Classroom site
- Sent out a newsletter on MailChimp
- Created a FREE Project Life Downloadable created/edited/posted a free video for using the Copic Spray System with my stencils
- Created an apron for the Mixed Media Madness retreat that is happening on March 21!
- I even finished and posted a super cute project for the Sizzix blog!
- Worked on and almost finished a FREE 38 Page Downloadable book that Mandy Collins and I are working on
Let's hope next week is as productive -- especially when I start going back to the gym, LOL. THANKS for dropping by and have a great weekend.