Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Sunday, September 29

Hoarder's Mini Book: A fun Project for Sizzix

Hello and HAPPY Sunday! Popping in today to share the link to see the fun Instagram Mini Book I made over on the Sizzix blog this month.

Sizzix Paper Hoarders Mini Album


Click on either of the images to go over to the Sizzix blog for more pictures and a quickie how-to!


Sizzix Paper Hoarders Mini Album


Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! Would make a wonderful gift for someone. Out of curiosity what is your binding machine? I've been looking at them but don't know if I would use one enough to justify the money.

    I love the stitching that you use on your projects. I think it is time for me to figure out how to use my sewing machine which for the most part has been sitting in the box. :-( At least now I have a place to set it up so I'm sure it will get used more.

    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Stormy weather where I'm at so a wonderful day to craft.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.