Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Thursday, September 19

Easy Peasy Butterfly Chain Card

butterfly chain card by Catherine Scanlon for Sizzix

I forgot to share this how-to post with you on Monday, if you want to see how I created this fun and easy card click on over to the Sizzix blog to find out how I made this fun fall inspired card!

Have a great day, thank you so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you did this card using your die in a different way.

    Yes, I'm afraid the cold winter will be here before we know it. Already I need to turn the heater on in the morning to take the chill off of my apartment. And I definitely need to put on my wool sweater before taking my dogs out for a walk. Time to get out long johns,wool slacks,and sweaters.

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.