Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, August 19

Live, Love, Laugh, Create Journal Page

Hey everyone -- happy Monday!

Today I thought I would share a quick Fast Forward video I created using some of my stamps combined with my 9x12 Grid Stencil. I love this stencil so much, it's so easy to use -- you can combine it with some doodles, zentangles and even collage. Really, you can use it with just about anything!

Here are a few pictures of the project -- and I just noticed that I have to erase my pencil lines now that the paint is dry, LoL!
Live, Love, Laugh Create Journal page by Catherine Scanlon using Art Gone Wild Stamps and Stencils



The Art Gone Wild! Products I used on this page :
-- Grid Stencil CSSTL-003

-- Journal Words SC-2701

-- Clear Letter Stamps LC-2702

-- Black Eyed Susan Cling Stamp AGC1-2692

-- Frames Clear Stamps LC-2705
Live, Love, Laugh Create Journal page by Catherine Scanlon using Art Gone Wild Stamps and Stencils
Live, Love, Laugh Create Journal page by Catherine Scanlon using Art Gone Wild Stamps and Stencils
 Thanks for dropping by today -- I hope you have a great week! 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous video Catherine - I've just watched it twice!! Love the stencils and the stamps - they all look wonderful. Just off to have a look at the Art Gone Wild catalogue. You must be so thrilled to see your designs in stamps and masks - Just wonderful and so well deserved. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great stencil. I love that idea. Your stamps look great too. Where can they all be purchased?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, thank you for the inspiration! I'm going to order one of the stencils. You always make me want to get off the computer and into the studio! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, i think i have to have this stencil!! i am totally addicted to stencils for a while but the only problem is i cannot buy them all! tx for sharing, your art is so wonderful, aloha, angi in hana

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.