Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, August 8

Art Gone Wild! and Friends -- Another Stencil!

Good Morning -- can you believe it's Thursday already and for that matter that it's August 8th? Where has the summer gone? I know where mine has gone and I'm ok with it :-D School will be starting here in a few weeks -- so if you had plans of getting creative with your kiddos you might want to get started. 

Speaking of kids and school. I wanted to share another stencil that's in my Just Add Color line with Art Gone Wild! & Friends with you. This one REALLY WAS inspired by an article I read about kids doodling in school to take notes. The article said that if they were drawing what they wanted to remember for notes then they would have an easier time remembering the lesson. Since you all know by now that I love doodling -- it will come to no surprise that this idea immediately jumped into my head. 

Sometimes it can be a little daunting to look at a big blank piece of paper and want to start but not sure where. That's where this stencil comes in handy. Just plop it down, spritz it with some type of paint or marker and then draw in the spaces. 
 9” x 12” Art Journal page using "CSSTL-003 Grid Art Journal Stencil" by Catherine Scanlon for Art Gone Wild! and Friends 
9” x 12” Stencil CSSTL-003 Grid Art Journal 
Or, you would write. 
Or practice your fancy letters.
Or a combination or drawing, coloring and lettering like I did. 

9” x 12” Art Journal page using "CSSTL-003 Grid Art Journal Stencil" by Catherine Scanlon for Art Gone Wild! and Friends

Or, you could combine it with some collaged papers, a few doodles and some writing, like I did here. This little excerpt from Frida Kahlo really spoke to me, and made me giggle too.

You could also use this for card making, scrapbooking, or even use it for a Project Life page that's really popular right now!

Well, that's it for today! THANKS for stopping by -- and be sure to come back tomorrow I've got some MORE things from my Just Add Color line to share with you! Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.